The call agent can use the AuditEndpoint command to determine the status of an endpoint. This request contains an Endpoint ID parameter identifying the endpoint being audited and a Requested Information parameter containing the following subparameters:
• Endpoint List—Identifies the endpoint being audited. You can use the all of wildcard to indicate all endpoints matching the wildcard.
• Notified Entity—Currently notified entity for active notification requests.
• Requested Events—List of currently requested events.
• Digit Map—Currently used by endpoint.
• Signal Requests—List of signal requests applied to endpoint.
• Request Identifier—The last received notification request.
• Connection Identifiers—List of the current connections existing for the specified endpoint.
• Detect Events—List of events currently being detected in quarantine mode.
• Local Connection Options—List of all current values, such as codec and packetization period. You also can use this command to request the current event packages supported on the specified endpoint.
Was this article helpful?