• When engaged the voice-adaptive traffic-shaping feature reshapes the link to minimum CIR.
• When engaged, voice-adaptive fragmentation interleaves voice packets with data packets.
• Both voice-adaptive traffic shaping and fragmentation respond to packets in the priority queue.
• Voice-adaptive traffic shaping can coexist with adaptive traffic shaping.
• Voice-adaptive fragmentation can be configured separately from voice-adaptive traffic shaping.
This topic summarizes the key points discussed in this module.
Was this article helpful?