In this chapter, we covered a brief overview of the CS-MARS appliance family. Then we showed, step by step, how to bootstrap and import the following devices in CS-MARS:
• Cisco IOS routers
• Cisco switches
• Cisco Secure Access Control Servers (ACS)
• Cisco Security Agent Management Centers (CSA-MC)
• Cisco VPN 3000 series concentrators
• Cisco ASA and PIX security appliances
• QualysGuard network appliances
Next, we covered the reporting capabilities CS-MARS provides that are specific to the NAC Framework. Finally, we finished with our usual troubleshooting section.
Was this article helpful?