• Describe basic MPLS frame-mode and cell-mode architectures and identify how they support applications that are used to address the drawbacks in traditional IP routing
• Describe the LDP process by explaining label allocation, label distribution, label retention, label convergence, and penultimate hop popping in both frame and cell modes
• Identify the Cisco IOS command syntax that is required to successfully configure and monitor MPLS operations on frame, switched WAN, and LC-ATM interfaces
• Describe the peer-to-peer architecture of MPLS and explain the routing and packet forwarding model in this architecture
Identify the Cisco IOS command syntax that is required to successfully configure, monitor, and troubleshoot VPN operations for a simple VPN solution
Identify the Cisco IOS command syntax that is required to successfully configure VPN operations for complex VPN solutions and describe how these solutions are used to implement managed services and Internet access
Identify the Cisco IOS command syntax that is required to successfully configure, monitor, and troubleshoot an MPLS VPN and Internet integration
• 2003, Cisco System«, Inc. All right» reserved
This topic lists the certification requirements of this course.
Cisco provides three levels of general career certifications for IT professionals with several different tracks to meet individual needs. Cisco also provides focused Cisco Qualified Specialist (CQS) certifications for designated areas such as cable communications, voice, and security.
There are many paths to Cisco certification, but only one requirement—passing one or more exams demonstrating knowledge and skill. For details, go to http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications.
Was this article helpful?