1. Which types of signals are carried over a DSL cable? Voice and data
2. What is the typical upload speed of a satellite broadband connection? 50 Kbps to 1 Mbps
3. Which type of broadband technology is referred to as CATV? Cable TV
4. Which cable type is used by a CATV broadband connection? RG-59 Coaxial cable
5. ISDN uses existing telephone copper wires to send and receive which types of signals? Voice, video, data
6. Which technology is usually an alternative when cable or DSL is not available? Satellite
7. What is the 16 Kbps digital line used for in an ISDN connection? Call setup, control, and teardown
8. What is the typical download speed of a satellite broadband connection? Up to 1.5 Mbps
9. What is the maximum data rate for ISDN BRI? 128 Kbps
10. Which device on a DSL connection requires a filter? The telephone
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.