The questions and scenarios in this book are designed to be challenging and to make sure that you know the answer. Rather than allowing you to derive the answers from clues hidden inside the questions themselves, the questions challenge your understanding and recall of the subject.
Hopefully, mastering these questions will help you limit the number of exam questions on which you narrow your choices to two options, and then guess.
You can find the answers to these questions in Appendix A. For more practice with exam-like question formats, use the exam engine on the CD-ROM.
1. In the SONA model, collaboration services are offered in which layer?
2. Corporate resources are often allocated and deployed in silo-like models. While these resources are dedicated to a department or group within the company, are there any resources they might have in common?
3. Which architecture would typically be associated with a remote user based in a residential office integration solution?
4. List the architectures addressed at the SONA networked infrastructure layer.
5. A branch site housing 50 users needs to access services and applications housed in the central site data center. Consider a solution that would allow these services and applications to be provided to duplicate the experience of central site users accessing the same resources.
6. List at least five services provided at the SONA integrated services layer.
7. Virtualization of resources for dynamic allocation provides a compelling business case in support of a SONA model. Which types of resources can be virtualized?
8. What is the difference between SONA and IIN?
Was this article helpful?