The questions and scenarios in this book are designed to be challenging and to make sure that you know the answer. Rather than allowing you to derive the answers from clues hidden inside the questions themselves, the questions challenge your understanding and recall of the subject.
Hopefully, mastering these questions will help you limit the number of exam questions on which you narrow your choices to two options, and then guess.
You can find the answers to these questions in Appendix A. For more practice with exam-like question formats, use the exam engine on the CD-ROM.
1. What type of security features does GRE have natively?
2. What are the three optional headers possible with GRE?
3. What is the GRE encryption typically used for?
4. What is the relationship between the GRE source and destination addresses on the tunnel endpoints?
5. Which IPsec modes can be used with GRE over IPsec?
6. What is the primary driver to deploying GRE over IPsec?
7. What is the sequence to launch the Secure GRE Wizard in SDM?
8. Which options must be configured on the primary GRE tunnel in the Secure GRE Wizard?
9. Which GRE configuration option is not necessary when creating a backup GRE tunnel?
10. What are the three IPsec tasks that are configured in the Secure GRE Wizard?
11. Which routing options are available in the GRE over IPsec configuration?
12. How many static routes can be configured in the Secure GRE Wizard?
13. Which routing protocols must be used if a backup GRE tunnel is deployed?
14. What options are available in the Configuration Summary window?
Was this article helpful?