Use the questions here to review what you learned in this chapter. The correct answers are found in Appendix A, "Answers to Chapter Review Questions."
1. Which Cisco IP Phone does not support Cisco Unified Video Advantage?
2. How many RTP bearer channels are used for a video call?
3. Which two video codecs support a compression rate of 384 kbps?
4. Which protocol is used by the Cisco IP Phone to discover the Cisco Unified Video Advantage client?
5. Which protocol is used to proxy SCCP signaling from the Cisco IP Phone to the Cisco Unified Video Advantage client?
6. Which protocol is used for signaling with CUCM?
7. What speed will a video channel use if 384 kbps is configured with the G.729 audio codec?
8. What call admission control mechanism is used with video in centralized call-processing architectures?
a. Gatekeeper b. Regions c. Device pool d. Locations
Was this article helpful?