Use the questions here to review what you learned in this chapter. The correct answers are found in Appendix A, "Answers to Chapter Review Questions."
1. Users are assigned directly to which of the following?
a. User groups b. Roles c. Applications d. Privileges
2. Which of the following contain resources?
a. Users b. User groups c. Roles d. Applications e. Privileges
3. What type of user is accessible from the Directories button on the Cisco IP Phone?
a. Application users b. Domain administrators c. Super users d. End users
4. What is the name of the technology that CUCM uses for user configuration data by default?
a. SQL Server b. IDS database c. LDAPv3
d. Microsoft Active Directory e. Netscape iPlanet
5. With which system can CUCM synchronize user data?
a. Microsoft Active Directory b. SQL Server c. IBM Informix Database Server d. Microsoft Access database e. DC Directory Service
6. When synchronizing with Microsoft Active Directory, where does end-user authentication occur?
b. DC Directory Service c. Microsoft Active Directory d. Internet Information Server e. IBM Informix Database Server
7. When synchronizing with Microsoft Active Directory, where does application-user authentication occur?
b. DC Directory Service c. Microsoft Active Directory d. Internet Information Server
8. What service does Microsoft Active Directory synchronization rely on?
b. IBM Informix Database Server c. Directory Synchronization d. CUCM
9. Users cannot be added to the CUCM user database directly when which option is enabled?
a. LDAPv3 Authentication b. LDAPv3 Synchronization c. Backup and Restore System d. LDAPv3 User Search Base
This page intentionally left blank
Was this article helpful?