1. Configure the Frame Relay network between r3, r11, and r5 such that they share the same IP subnet 126.96.36.199/24.
2. Configure the Frame Relay network to be in OSPF area 0 between the routers r3, r11, and r5. Do not configure static OSPF neighbors.
3. Configure VLAN A to be in OSPF area 100. Routers r11, r5, and r4 all have an Ethernet interface in area 100. Configure VLAN D and the Frame Relay network to be in OSPF area 0.
4. Configure the Frame Relay network between r3 and r8. Configure this network and VLAN F to be in a RtP domain.
5. Use the IP address of 188.8.131.52 on interface FastEthernet 0/1 on sw15_3550. Configure this interface to exchange unicast RIP updates with r8.
6. Configure Layer 3 switching, if needed, such that all VLANs can ping each other for full IP reachability. Ensure that you can ping an address on VLAN X and VLAN Y from r11.
7. Ensuse fu i I IP reachab'lity between ahe OSPF dom am and twe RIP do mains.
8. Configure a tag equal to the host name of the router of autonomous system boundary routers (ASBRs) for the routes redistributed into OSPF. If r2 is an ASBR, for instance, when you redistr i pute an y routing protocols into OSPa o n r2, set a hag value oo u for those routes.
9. Configure the routers r3 and r8 such that all RIP routes have an administrative distance of 95.
Was this article helpful?