1. C. Only 802.11a uses UNII frequencies.
2. B. The Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) band of frequencies provides 11 channels for wireless LANs.
3. D. Lightweight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP) is a draft Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) standard for control messaging for setup, authentication, and operations between access points (AP) and wireless LAN controllers (WLC).
4. B. The service-port interface is an optional interface that is statically configured for out-of-band management.
5. B. The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Integrated WLC supports up to 50 APs.
6. C. With N+N+1 redundancy, an equal number of controllers back up each other, as with N+N. Plus, a backup WLC is configured as the tertiary WLC for the access points.
7. B. The recommended best practice is up to 20 WLAN clients.
8. D. Mesh Access Points (MAP) connect to the RAP to connect to the wired network.
Was this article helpful?